Restructuring and Insolvency Law
Our company has fifteen years of experience in the handling of bankruptcy proceedings, including managing major international multi-stage processes for corporate entities and their subsidiaries in Europe, Singapore, China and the United States. In addition, the collaboration between Ameleo.Consulting and international tax experts has led to the design and implementation of well-established handling concepts for bankruptcy proceedings.
Our legal advice covers the following core areas:
- Advice on rights, obligations and liabilities of the shareholders and the management in the corporate crisis
- Advice on insolvency plan proceedings and out-of-court debt settlement
- Advice to the management in the event of (impending) claim by the liquidator
- Advice to investors, particularly in relation to the acquisition out of bankruptcy
- Enforcement of creditors’ rights
- Attorney settlement activities in the insolvency proceedings
- Legal implementation in the settlement of (international) corporate structures, in particular for sub-divisions/ subsidiaries in Asia and the U.S.